PLEASE READ THESE USER TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OUR APPLICATION.
Compliance with All Laws, Regulations, Policies and Guideline
1. You will refrain from doing anything which we reasonably believe to be disreputable or capable of damaging our reputation;
2. You will comply with all applicable laws;
3. User shall not use, and shall not allow any person to use, the Service in any way that violates a state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance, or for any disruptive, tortious, or illegal purpose, including but not limited to harassment, slander, defamation, data theft or inappropriate dissemination, or improper surveillance of any person.
4. User will provide accurate, complete, and current information to the Service.
5. User will notify the Service any material change to information User provides, either by updating and correcting the information, or by alerting the Service via the functions of the Service or the email address provided below.
1. If prompted, Users must provide a valid email address to the Service, at which email address the User can receive messages. User must also update the Service if that email address changes. The Service reserves the right to terminate any User account and/or User access to the Service if a valid email is requested but is not provided by the User.
2. If the Service prompts or allows a User to create a username or profile, Users agree not to pick a username or provide any profile information that would impersonate someone else or that is likely to cause confusion with any other person or entity. The Service reserves the right to cancel a User account or to change a username or profile data at any time. Similarly, if the Service allows comments or user input, or prompts or allows a User to create an avatar or upload a picture, User agrees not to use any image that impersonates some other person or entity, or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion.
3. You are responsible for protecting your username and password for the Service, and you agree not to disclose it to any third party. We recommend that you use a password that is more than eight characters long. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. You agree to inform us of unauthorized use of your account, by email to email@example.com.
By accepting these User Terms and Conditions and using the Service, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the company and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the PickNGo Platform, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
1. The Service maybe subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. The company shall not be responsible for any delays, delivery failures, loss or other damage resulting from such problems.
2. User agrees and acknowledges that the company does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or virus-free, nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, and no information, advice or services obtained by the User from the Company or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
3. The company makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the Service.